Running. It's a fantastic idea in theory. So, i figured that I would put this theory to the test. Being that I'm already pretty much the epitome of physical fitness this should pose little challenge. I have not ran since around May 2001 and my passion for Keystone Light and smoking has only grown into a loving devoted relationship that I'm not willing to give up.
I ran across a workout called "Couch to 5K" and decided to give it a shot. I have committed to a 5K with a friend, so it's time to put the running shoes to the pavement and see what I can do. The workout seems within reason other than, I did not see any room for smoke breaks during the suggested workouts. I may have to make a few provisions. I know you may be thinking that a 5K is no colossal accomplishiment, think about the lifestyle I live and you will suspect otherwise.
Just the thought of going for a run already has me jones'n for a post workout beer and smoke.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment